Marketing Executive (Indonesia)
About The Company
BEAUBIT is the global go-to destination to shop and consume beauty, from bath, beauty and beauty, all in one place. We are currently Southeast Asia's largest and fastest-growing beauty startup.
We are focused on bringing beauty brands closer to the consumer than ever and delivering these experiences across the region.
We’re looking for a digital marketing executive with a passion for e-commerce, beauty, brand-building, and making an impact in women-led communities.
Our digital marketing executive position will cover these tasks:
• Brainstorm, plan, and execute PR & comms strategies for Indonesia
• Work with e-commerce team to effectively executive plans
• Implement creative strategies covering online and offline channels
• Social media management for Indonesia market
• Client management
• Define and execute digital marketing strategies for expansion in SEA
• Work across teams to align brand strategies and global objectives
• Collaborate with our HQ for Indonesia brand onboarding and vendor liaison
• Develop key CRM strategies suitable for Indonesia
• Perform vertical related administrative support (CRM, monthly report) for regional or global stakeholders
• Develop new beauty businesses within Company and expand existing categories
• Influencer Marketing
• Multi-tasker, with a strong willingness to learn. Problem-solver and able to work in a team. Resourceful, responsible, and reliable with traits of determination.
• Think of ideas and concepts with creative flair, originality, and a strong visual sense
• Understands current digital, creative, and beauty trends
• Collaborative and willing to explore different styles and aesthetics
• Excellent time management skills
• Lead integrated marketing process and guide execution of global, multi-platform plans, ensuring cohesive customer journey across all touchpoints
• You'll drive the team's delivery of projects within timelines and budgets, providing overall direction, setting clear goals and KPI's for Indonesia
• Manage creative development and execution as needed, including external agencies
• Developing insights and strategic perspectives on new opportunities, driving the analyses, presenting the results, and collaborating with teams to develop an action plan
You’ll need to:
• Be able to listen and receive constructive criticism from the team
• Be able to work in teams that have strict deadlines
• Be honest, take initiative, is curious, and is not afraid in accepting new challenges
Passion for how e-commerce works. Work in a dynamic team and learn how e-commerce businesses operate effectively.
Written English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Use of social media tools: Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook, Linkedin
*This role is remote*